Infidelity and Relationship Issues
Know the truth. Don’t be tormented by uncertainty. Bring your concerns to Central Polygraph Service for a professional, confidential and personalized polygraph examination of the person you suspect of being unfaithful in your relationship. All polygraph examinations are constructed around the client’s specific requests and adhere to strict confidentiality ensuring complete privacy.
- Illicit Sexual Relations
- Engaging in Any Sexual Activity
- Use of Escort or Prostitution Services
- Secretly Dating or Secretly Rendezvousing with Anyone
- Engaging in Online Cyber Sex or Pornographic Activities
- Communicating or Meeting Anyone from the Ashley Madison Website
Central Polygraph Service utilizes state-of-the-art digital polygraph systems and conducts polygraph examinations according to strict standards and methods as approved and accepted by the American Polygraph Association and the U.S. Federal Government. Due to established laws, there is a strict limit of up to (4) pertinent test questions that may be established by the client for each polygraph examination (all other questions on the polygraph test are generic in nature and are established by the examiner for baseline purposes). Although each polygraph examination is always customized per the client’s needs and requests, following is a sample list of just some of the types of approved pertinent test questions that are frequently used for infidelity and relationship issue type polygraph examinations:
SAMPLE POLYGRAPH PERTINENT TEST QUESTIONS
- Since (SPECIFIC DATE), besides (SPECIFIC NAME), have you engaged in sexual intercourse with anyone else?
- Since (SPECIFIC DATE), besides (SPECIFIC NAME), have you engaged in oral sex with anyone else?
- Since (SPECIFIC DATE), besides (SPECIFIC NAME), have you engaged in French kissing with anyone else?
- Have you ever engaged in any type of sexual activity with (SPECIFIC NAME)?
- Since (SPECIFIC DATE), have you communicated in any way with (SPECIFIC NAME)?
- Have you ever utilized any pay-for-sex type service?
- Since (SPECIFIC DATE), have you met in-person with anyone from the Ashley Madison website?
Polygraph Test Fee: $550.00 Per Test/Per Person ($100 Scheduling Fee + $450 Test Fee)
For more information on the polygraph testing process, please see our “How Polygraph Works” section by clicking here.
For answers to frequently asked questions, please see our “Test Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions” section by clicking here.
For more information on our test fees and cancellation policy, please see our “Test Fees and Cancellation Policy” section by clicking here.